The Social Hotelier by Sam-Erik Ruttmann
Global Luxury Travel trends - interview with Filip Boyen, CEO, Forbes Travel Guide!
Members Joined: 5 Members Joined
Total Views: 628 People Visited
Duration: 01:00 hour
- Breaking down what Forbes Travel Guide do in global luxury travel. ( Inspections, Classifications and Service standards)
- What are the needs of high end luxury travellers ( Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z are they really that different?
- Challenges in the industry with hotel school graduates. How to attract, inspire and motivate the new generation talent.
- Challenges with Concierge, out source or retain in-house. Pro active vs. Re-active. Concierge service at its best!
- Service style staff unscripted vs scripted.
- What does luxury service mean to Filip Boyen himself.
Global Luxury Travel trends - interview with Filip Boyen, CEO, Forbes Travel Guide!01:00 hour(s)
Sam Erik Ruttmann
Director of Global Hospitality Development at Studio Puisto Architects
Expert in hotel business, redefining new paradigms for your business growth. Extensive international experience in the hotel industry, hotel management, hotel development for multi brand hotel companies, brand re launch, and asset management across, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. A strategic and operational back ground in senior management roles leading multi branded hotels and managing owner relations. Currently helping hotel owners and managers to leverage social media to grow their audience, brand and market share.