1. True or False: you do not need to tell the guest the room rates because they can find that information on your website
2. Which of the following is NOT anticipatory service?
Suggesting that the guest pack a separate beach bag so that they can go straight to the beach when they arrive if their room is not ready yet Offering hotel services such as transportation, spa and dining Offering to have a baby cot placed in the guest’s room Offering to make note of an early arrival time
3. Which of the following is the most appropriate closing remark?
4. True or False: when telling your guest about your property, you must describe all of the outlets in detail including their concepts and opening hours
5. Which of these is NOT a way to show genuine interest in the guest?