1. There is a small stain on the sheets but it is by the foot of the bed and covered by the runner. The guest probably will not see it anyway.
2. To ensure the mirror is left how you found it at check in, how should you check for streaks?
3. Touch the mirror and feel for dust or debris on the mirror
4. There was a half-eaten birthday cake that the guest had bought themselves and left-over chocolate covered strawberries that were sent by the hotel.
Make the food neat and tidy by putting everything onto the same plate Remove all food items from the room Clear the chocolate covered strawberries; Call in- room dining for a food cover and place the birthday cake into the minibar fridge; Leave a note at a visible place to inform the guest where to find the cake Eat the leftovers
5. The guests had many gadgets and left charging wires everywhere.
Coil the wires neatly and leave them plugged in to the power sockets, especially if a gadget was plugged in for charging Leave them be. We do not want to damage the guest’s technology items Unplug all the charging wires and put them altogether in a bag. It will make it easy for the guest when they pack for departure Tell the guest they should charge the items in your business center instead